Monday, April 13, 2009

Oh man forgot to mention I have a new nephew we were able to see saturday. He is adorable doing well. His name is Chase. He was born with spina bifida. He had the spinal fluid drained the day after he was born and surgery the next day. It was very emotional roller coaster for all. He had use of his legs and still does. Thank Heavenly Father for that, and all the prayers went out in his behalf. We were told that after surgery his leg usage could change. It didn't thank heaven. I also have a new niece Myra Anne have not been able to see her yet. The pictures I have seen she is beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. Praise be to God for Chase doing so well.
    I hope that everything gets to start settling down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about your nephew, I hope he pulls through, sweet little guy. I love you and I hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete