Friday, January 23, 2009

Okay so I am not the best at any of this. Thank you Shelley for all your help once again. Life is busy. I was really struggling this month do to the fact that Jared's angel day is tomorrow. Angel day means when he became an angel. OBVIOUSLY! Da! You all know that I don't know why I felt the need to explain that but I did. Last couple days I am doing pretty good. I thought I would be completely a mess. I am okay I miss him as usual. I was terribly missing him after I stuck in the home movies. Thanks to Mom Taylor, I even have them. They are great but boy I miss him! It was good to have a good cry though. School is keeping me very busy. Especially my biology class I have a test coming up on tuesday, tons of stuff to know and memorize including cells, etc to know and label. Fun fun. Between that kids, precalculus and being schauffer, mom, etc busy busy.

2 comments:

  1. Stacy . . .It's okay to cry and to have your moments. He'll always be in your heart, no one can take that away. Hang in there! : )

    ReplyDelete