Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome New Year and to Blogging!

Okay so I have never blogged before, but see all of you people do it looks fun, and adorable easy way to keep track of your fun life events. Of course keeping in touch with friends and family. Thank you Shelley for helping me!! I am now official into the world of blogging well so we are trying. I am excited to say Happy New Year ! Wow, it really is 2009! It seems crazy that it is here already. I never really thought when someone passes away you keep track of time in the time of when they passed. Like okay almost two years since Jared passed, now I know it is true for me anyhow. So in this new year I wonder what it holds for me, my children, my future, my family, friends, and you of course. Good, bad, ugly we will survive! Together right!!

9 comments:

  1. You are welcome! I am glad that you have joined our world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Welcome aboard - I'm so excited. Ridiculous, I know to be excited about keeping in touch with someone only a few houses away, but you guys are sooooo busy! I never know what you're up to. Hope you had a great Christmas. We miss Jared lots too & are thinking of you guys.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks awesome... I love it... Is life ever going to slow down?

    Love ya, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. actually that was the wrong one sorry .it is
    http://bryanamandaalecia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Friend!
    So glad you are on board. I will put ya on my list of blogs to watch! :0) You are great friend! Hope you are having a great break with school and getting ready to start again. :0) Let me know when you need a hot choc. break! :0)
    love ya~!

    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Stacey! I'm so glad to see you have a blog now! It's nice to keep up with what everybody is doing. You're welcome to visit our blog also...it is www.nickknousehouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Stacey, I'm glad you have a blog now! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stacey . . . we found your blog. What fun it will be keeping in touch. I know what you mean about watching time after a loved one has passed. I find myself doing the same thing with my mom. I miss her tons as I sure you miss Jared also. I guess the most comforting thing is knowing that we will someday be together again. Welcome to the blogging world. I look forward to reading more about your fun family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to the internet. We will stop by for dinner at your blog often.

    ReplyDelete